Weaning my 19th month old Son

I have been breastfeeding from birth to now and my son is now 19th months. Im ready to stop breastfeeding him. Not only does he nurse to eat but also for comfort especially when sleeping. He is actually drinking milk in his bottle but only when he is watching TV or if we went out.
My 1st day: I browse in the internet and found that Lemon helps to some mother who wish to wean their kids like me.
Just after eading the article. I grab calamansi inside my fridge and slice it into two part. I put it into my nipple and hoping it will work. It's Afternoon Nap time, my son grab my blouse and want to breastfeed. I said that he mommy's milk is dirty but he still insist. He tasted the calamansi in my nipple and he started to cry. I comfort him and said that he cannot drink my milk anymore bcoz it's dirty. I tried to give his bottle and he drink 2oz. only. The most difficult time is at night. I tried bottles tonight but he fights to nurse.I have tried saying no to him and he starts to cry and I give in. My husband is of no help he tells me to give it to her to keep him from crying.

0 comments: