Cuties didnt Listen


I recently bought a baby item to an Online Seller from Singapore. I thought we had a great talk as I was thinking of purchasing another item from their site. First, I asked her about the tax cause I am aware of it. The seller said its not taxable and the price wouldn't be a problem. I told her to declare lower amount as I am afraid that it might be hold.
After a week of waiting: The long wait is over and I am upset. I received a letter from Kastam Diraja (custom)and it says that my item (baby chair) is on hold.
I immediately call their hotline and asked for my item.
Me: I thought its not taxable,Mr.Officer.
Officer: because of the declred amount of SGD200 (RM500).
Me: I bought it online Mr. Officer and the seller told me that it's not taxable that's why I bought it.
Officer: They want to make sale so they can say anything.
Me: How much do I have to pay?
Officer: It will cost RM88 for this.
***********************************
RM88 is a big money for me. Not only that, I trusted the seller words that her item is not taxable. Why she didn't listen to what I ask her to do. It shouldn't happen in the first place if she follow what I said to lower the custom declaration.
I email the seller and said she can't do anything. Well, It's all your fault Katherine (Sales), you never listen to my direction. I trusted you but you are so damn to follow it. You cannot do simple task. You think you are smart but you are just one of the stupid sale person I ever encounter.

******************************

0 comments: